Free Print and Play Games from Asmodee to offer you fun family-friendly board games.
A set of Free Print and Play Games were released by Asmodee during Lockdown. Why not take advantage of these to help keep the Kids busy this half term too.
Asmodee, a leading global games publisher and distributor within the UK and Worldwide.
Anyone can use these free print & play games to enjoy fun board games with members of their family which is a fantastic idea whilst we were all stuck indoors throughout the lockdown period – take a look at a few Board Games we were playing to combat boredom during lockdown.
Which family-friendly board games are included in these Free Print and Play Games?
The list of six titles available from Asmodee’s acclaimed range of family-friendly board games include the colourful matching card game – Dobble/Spot it to the popular escape room-themed riddle game – Unlock!
The six free Asmodee family-friendly board games offer a variety of competitive and cooperative experiences, encouraging friends and family members, young and old, to take part in imaginative, strategic and brain-teasing games whilst staying socially engaged whilst remaining safe indoors. Just as important now as well as when we were all previously in lockdown, depending which Tier your area is currently classed within.
Modelled after popular Asmodee board games, these printable special editions retain the fundamental gameplay and charming artwork that have made them among the most popular family-friendly board games around the world. Slight modifications have been made to some of board games to simplify the at-home printing and playing process.
“In these difficult times due to the Covid-19 worldwide crisis, we at Asmodee are happy to offer families a way to play together from the comfort and safety of their home”
“We hope that these free print and Play games can offer some measure of relief, adventure and fun for everyone while staying safe at home.”said Stephane Carville, CEO of Asmodee.
The full list of special edition Free Print and Play games featured:
- Dobble / Spot It!– A game that encourages speed, concentration and observation. Dobble challenges players to find matching symbols on a set of cards, and the first player to find and name the symbol wins the card. Appropriate for players age 6 and up.
- Dixit – A lovingly illustrated game of creative guesswork, where the players’ imaginations unlock the story. In this award-winning board game, players will use the beautiful imagery on their cards to bluff their opponents and guess which image matches the story. To succeed, players have to get their friends to decide that their card tells the story. Appropriate for players age 8 and up.
- Unlock! – A cooperative card game inspired by escape rooms that uses a simple system to let players search scenes, combine objects, and solve riddles. Play Unlock! to embark on great adventures while seated at a table, using only cards and a companion app that can provide clues, check codes and monitor the remaining time.
- Timeline Classic– A game that combines intuition and historical knowledge, Timeline Classic sees players correctly place cards on a timeline to win the game. The board game features major events, innovative inventions and discoveries from around the world. Appropriate for players 8 years and up.
- Cortex Challenge / Braintopia – A true test of players’ thinking, memory and speed skills, players use all of their brain power to compete in 8 different challenges, from duplicates, touch tests, logical series, mazes, colour puzzles and more. Appropriate for players 8 years and older.
- Combo Colour – Combo Colour is a strategic family game that lets players explore and expand their territory by colouring the boxes on the board in turn, while also collecting and combining items to win the most points. When the whole board is coloured in, it’s time for players to count their points! Appropriate for players 8 years and older.
For more information on these free print and play games, and to download the six different family-friendly board games please head over and visit: http://print-and-play.asmodee.fun/