The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award.
I’m really pleased to be tagged and nominated to create a post for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award so thank you. Take a look at Smelly Socks and Garden Peas Vincent Ehindero Award post Here and Dad Does Autism Vincent Ehindero Award post Here.
These are the rules to follow:-
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules.
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Well where to Start. First up I will start with Smelly Socks and Garden Peas set of questions then followed by Dad Does Autism.
Smelly Socks and Garden Peas.
I haven’t been following Smelly Socks long but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading her posts. Especially regarding her and the families weeks in lockdown. So down to earth and real family life. She is definitely worth checking out.
Onto the questions that I have been nominated to answer set by.
1. If you could fix one environmental or natural crisis, what would it be?
Wow, tricky one straight off the bat. It really got me thinking as I’m not really one to be strictly environmental. Well probably not as much as we should be. But I’d have to start with Packaging. Everything available is some form of plastic packaging. Kids toys, food wrappers, the stuff that makes parcels safe. There is alot and if we could reduce that some way or another I think would be a big change.
2. Should stay at home parents be compensated by the state at the same rate as a nanny or nursery worker?
In my opinion I don’t think they should. In the case of a nanny or nursery worker that is there job role, their responsibility is to care for somebody else’s child. I doubt they would expect to be paid what they do at work for what they do at home with their own children. It’s different with your own children they are our responsibility and are not a career to receive a paid allowance for.
3. Is making your own sour dough all its cracked up to be?
Well being completely honest on this one…. I’ve never had sour dough. I’ve not bought it from a local Baker or supermarket or even attempted to make my own. Maybe one thing to add to the list of new things to try.
4. What are your thoughts on propositional representation?
Please don’t laugh at me but I actually had to Google this one after hurting my brain on what it actually was. After reading through a few sites that Google threw at me… Well I’m just going to leave it here as my head actually hurts so I do apologise for not answering this one.
5. Ketchup or mayo? Or something else?
Well tthis all depends on what the sauce is going to be with. Mayo for a plate of Chips definitely. Ketchup with fish and chips is a must. Anything bacon or sausage related has to be good old brown sauce. To mix things up a bit, relish on a burger and bbq sauce with the likes of pizza and onion rings.
Thanks again to Smelly Socks and Garden Peas for nominating me once again. I will tag my selection of bloggers after I have answered Adam from Dad Does Autism’s set of questions.
Dad Does Autism.
Adam from Dad Does Autism is one of the first bloggers I started connecting with on Twitter.
His posts around family life with children with Autism is great to read. He is an inspiring father.
1. What is your favourite sport?
I’m not a very sporty person but one sport I still follow online regularly and watch when I can when it is on. Rugby, I used to play a lot when I was a young lad and my dad and older brother are into rugby. I also enjoy watching and following Boxing.
2. What would you have for your “last meal”?
Has to be on a large plate… A big ass rare Steak, crispy chunky chips, onion rings, mushrooms, peas and a peppercorn sauce. Ooo God this is making me hungry now.
3. If you could ask for a miracle, what would it be?
If I could ask for a miracle, well that’s a good one. Never thought about it. I’d have to say world hunger, a miracle to end world hunger and poverty.
4. What is your favourite book?
Being completely honest I haven’t got one. I haven’t physically picked up a book and read for at least 15 years. Well not an adult book anyways. But if it’s any book I’d have to say the series my kids have, Oi series (Oi frog, Oi Cat, Oi Dog, Oi Duckbilledplatypus) I love them, so funny, I think I might actually enjoy them more than the kids.
5. Cats or Dogs?
I have to say both. Growing up I always had a cat. Currently we have 2 Cats and a Dog both great companions in their own ways.
6. If your life needed saving, which superhero would you want to save you?
Iron man. Come on who wouldn’t, Iron Man is awesome right?
Thanks again Adam from Dad Does Autism for the nomination.
- What has been your greatest achievement as a Parent?
- What was a hobby you had as a child that you would love to take up again as an adult.
- Pick your favourite takeaway and why. Chinese, Indian, Italian, Pizza or Kebab?
- What would have been your dream career?
- I’m a bit of a petrol head, love cars. What is your Dream Car?
- Who was your greatest role model and inspiration growing up?
- As a blogger what is your defining moment, your greatest achievement to date?
I would like to nominate the following bloggers and award them this prestigious Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award.
Caroline from Caroline Elgey White.
Ashleigh and Mark from The Stevenson Life.
Ashley from Blabbing Ash.
James from My Hero Joshua.
Lauren from The Physio Mama.
John from Dad Blog UK.
Charlie-Jane from Life with the Hazelwood.
Ellie from A Life Twintastic.